Tahun depan saya mau mengembalikan lagi salah satu hobi saya, yaitu baca buku. Dan biar ada variasi tahun depan mau ikutan Reading Challenge (RC). Saya baru tahu ada RC di internet, dan ini RC pertama saya. Semoga saya bisa istiqomah.
Dan RC yang saya ikuti adalah milik http://perpuskecil.wordpress.com/ . Ada 14 buku yang harus saya baca dan review.
Here are the 14 categories:
1. Visit The Country: Read a book that has setting in a country that you really want to visit in real life. Make sure the setting has a big role in the book and it can make you know a little bit more about your dream destination.
Buku : 99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa
2. Cover Lust: Pick a book from your shelf that you bought because you fell in love with the cover. Is the content as good as the cover?
Buku : Big Dream Big Success
3. Blame it on Bloggers: Read a book because you’ve read the sparkling reviews from other bloggers. Don’t forget to mention the blogger’s names too!
Buku : *belum nemu*
4. Bargain All The Way: Ever buying a book because it’s so cheap you don’t really care about the content? Now it’s time to open the book and find out whether it’s really worth your cents.
Buku : So Real So Unreal
5. (Not So) Fresh From the Oven: Do you remember you bought/got a new released book last year but never had a chance to read it? Dig it from your pile and bring back the 2013.
Buku : Young On top New Edition
6. First Letter’s Rule: Read a book which title begins with the same letter as your name (for me, Astrid means A, and I can read anything that started with the letter A). Remember: Articles like “a”, “an” or “the” doesn’t count :)
Buku : Mengubah Masalah Menjadi Berkah
7. Once Upon a Time: Choose a book that’s been published for the first time before you were born (not necessarily has to be a classic book, just something a little bit older than you is okay. You can read the most recent edition if you want to)
Buku : Belum Nemu
8. Chunky Brick: Take a deep breath, and read a book that has more than 500 pages. Yep, the one that you’ve always been afraid of!
Buku : Belum nemu
9. Favorite Author: You like their books, but there are too many titles. This is your chance, choose a book that’s been written by your fave author but you haven’t got time to read it before.
Buku : The Casual Vacancy
10. It’s Been There Forever: Pick up a book that has been there on your shelf for more than a year, clean up the dust and start to read it now :)
Buku : Zero To Hero
11. Movies vs Books: You’ve seen the movie adaptation (or planned to see it soon) but never had time to read the book. It’s time to read it now, so you can compare the book vs the movie.
Buku : Belum Nemu
12. Freebies Time: What’s the LAST free book you’ve got? Whether it’s from giveaway, a birthday gift or a surprise from someone special, don’t hold back any longer. Open the book and start reading it now :D
Buku : Belum Nemu
13. Not My Cup of Tea: Reach out to a genre that you’ve never tried (or probably just disliked) before. Whether it’s a romance, horror or non fiction, maybe you will find a hidden gem!
Buku : Belum Ketemu
14. Walking Down The Memory Lane: Ever had a book that you loved so much as a kid? Or a book that you wish you could read when you were just a child? Grab it now and prepare for a wonderful journey to the past :) Comic books or graphic novels are allowed!
Buku : Belum Ketemu, *buku Snoopy sebenernya, tapi nggak tau carinya dimana :|
Semoga tahun ini wawasan saya jadi bertambah dengan membaca buku.
Mari membaca :)
Saturday, December 07, 2013
Home » #story , Project , Reading Chalenge , Review » Lucky no14 reading challenge- Baca buku dong !
Lucky no14 reading challenge- Baca buku dong !
Meganingtyas | Saturday, December 07, 2013